$40 June 1 - July 20, 2017
- No refunds or deferments of entry fees
- Minimum age for participants is 14 on race day
- Paper/mail-in registrations will not be accepted after September 30, 2017
- Course Time Limits
City streets, police officers and support are contracted for specific times and cannot be extended. All participants must adhere to a 15:00 minute/mile pace. If you cannot adhere to the scheduled pace, you will be asked to move to a sidewalk so traffic can resume. If you choose to continue after the course has reopened, there will be no medical support, fluid stations or course marshals at intersections and the course will no longer be marked. Participants after that time will not be guaranteed a time or medal.
- Age category awards will be based on chip time in the following categories: 19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over.
- Steel City Road Runners (SCRR) is a bonus category and is eligible for overall prize money and age group awards.
- Overall awards will be presented to the top three male and female winners based on gun time
- Masters awards will be presented to the top three male and female competitors 40 and over based on gun time
- Overall and Masters category winners are not eligible for age category awards
- Relay Awards will be given to the first place finishing male, female and coed 2-person teams. (Please note, Relay Team runners are not eleigible for age group awards.)
- Team Challenge Awards will be given to the first place finishing male, female and coed 3-5 person teams.
Any protests of irregularity or fouls taking place during the competition must be made in writing and received by 5:00 PM Monday, November 6, 2017. We recommend that you fax any protest to the P3R office at 412-202‐3494 or email our office at email@example.com. Decisions of the race director are final.